Happy Rosh Hashana! On account of it being Jewish New Year's Day (Rosh Hashana), and me having a day off, and wanting to eat all the apples and honey in the world instead of blogging, today's blog post has been postponed to tomorrow.
May you all have a sweet, fruitful, loving, gentle, and kind year. I am truly grateful for all of your support and following. Prepare for more great things in 5776! Shana tova.
If you're still looking for dishes for the second evening of Rosh Hashana, check out my roundup of the best vegetarian recipes for Rosh Hashana At the Immigrant's Table.
Looking for more Rosh Hashana Recipes and Inspiration?
Here are a few of my favourites:
- My 8-Course Rosh Hashana Menu
- How to decorate an intimate holiday table for a memorable experience
- Enchanted rice with grapes, feta and pistachios
- Almond apple cake with apple roses
- Vegan malabi with strawberry rose syrup and pomegranate arils
- Black eyed peas masabacha with tahini, tomatoes, garlic and hot peppers
- Middle Eastern spiced butternut squash pickles
- Roasted beet, apple and goat cheese salad with walnuts